GGA Global Positioning System Fix Data
123519 Fix taken at 12:35:19 UTC
4807.038,N Latitude 48 deg 07.038' N
01131.000,E Longitude 11 deg 31.000' E
1 Fix quality: 0 = invalid
1 = GPS fix (SPS)
2 = DGPS fix
3 = PPS fix
4 = Real Time Kinematic
5 = Float RTK
6 = estimated (dead reckoning) (2.3 feature)
7 = Manual input mode
8 = Simulation mode
08 Number of satellites being tracked
0.9 Horizontal dilution of position
545.4,M Altitude, Meters, above mean sea level
46.9,M Height of geoid (mean sea level) above WGS84 ellipsoid
(empty field) time in seconds since last DGPS update
(empty field) DGPS station ID number
*47 the checksum data, always begins with *
- $GPGGA (fix data): 16:55:12.00 (time UTC), 39º28.19043' N (lat), 0º23.07436' W (lon), 1 (data valid, GPS Quality Indicator), 05 (satellites in view), 1.61 (HDOP, horizontal dilution of precision), 107.0 m (altitude), 50.1 m (geoidal separation), 0 (age of differential GPS data), 0 (differential reference station ID), *4 (checksum).
- $GPGSA (GNSS receiver mode): A (automatic mode), 3 (3D), 29, 21 ,… (ID numbers of satellites in solution), 2.42 (PDOP, position dilution of precision), 1.61 (HDOP, horizontal dilution of precision), 1.80 (VDOP, vertical dilution of precision), *01 (checksum).
- $GPGSV (GNSS satellites in view): 4 (total number of GSV sentences), 1 (sentence number), 14 (total number of satellites in view), 04 (satellite ID number), 61 (elevation in º), 326 (azimuth in º), 0 (SNR, signal to noise ratio), 05, 06, … (data for up to 4 satellites in view per line), *77 (checksum).
- $GPGLL (geographic position latitude, longitude): 39º28.19043' N (lat), 0º23.07436' W (lon), 16:55:12.00 (time UTC), A (data valid), A (autonomous mode), *76 (checksum).
- $GPRMC (recommended minimum specific specific GNSS data): 16:55:13.00 (time UTC), A (data valid), 39º28.19045' N (lat), 0º23.07436' W (lon), 0.304 (speed over ground), 0 (course over ground), 230417 (date, ddmmyy), 0, 0 (magnetic variation), A (autonomous mode), *6E (checksum).
- $GPVTG (course over ground and ground speed): 0, T (course over ground, º true), 0, M (course over ground, º magnetic), 0.304, N (speed over ground, knots), 0.562, K (speed over ground, km/h), A (autonomous mode), *25 (checksum).